Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A lazy morning









Wow it has been awhile since my last blog. Mom is halfway through harvest now and Dad is busy at the office. I will be glad when things get back to normal.




















I was going to pounce on Ellie as she was dreaming of flying after reading all of dad's plane magazines but mom said to be good......





So I went on over and told some jokes with my gal pals Gertie and Emmielou. At least they know how to appreciate a good joke.....unlike some people in this family....


















Mom says I need to sit back farther from the TV. This is one of my favorites where Cruise gets Nicholson to spill the beans "The truth!? You can't handle the truth!"















Jumped on the scale this morning and I am almost 13 pounds. Mom says I need to eat more as I am soooooo picky. But I do like watermelon and horseradish go figure!

I met my Aunt this weekend and I ran up to her and wanted attention. I don't know any strangers yet. Everyone has been wonderful. I can't wait until my Grandma and Grandpa get here!


Off to play on the new bed. Mom broke down and got us a king size. Now there is room for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment