Friday, September 11, 2009

BUSY BODIES

Ellie and I volunteered to help mom file and clean up the office. It has been a long time since she's had a chance to do it and the new computer is coming Monday(OH boy!). But......


The copier and desk got to jumping around so much we just plum tuckered out holding them down. Mom said we were especially good at that job.



Mom and dad are sure having fun throwing my toy. I have decided that fetch is the best game for me! The harder to find the better I like it. Mom gets a kick out of watching me strut back with my "prize". I am also into doing great big Serval leaps. Ellie and Tater don't much appreciate them but I do.

Can't wait to see our new little brothers and sure hope that Adrianne is feeling better soon!

Till next time

J & E

No comments:

Post a Comment