Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Trying Out the New Permissions

Not sure if this will work, but may be a better choice for our families who don't want to maintain a full-time blog. Let's face it, not everyone has a Savannah like ME to write about. JK

I think that Adrianne just sent out an invitation to my new email address. Then all I had to do was click on the embedded link and follow the prompts to create an account. (Kind of hard to do, with my huge paws, though.)



Then I had to verify my email address -- clicked on a link -- then signed in with the password I created, and here I am, posting on the AJSavannahs Family Blog!

Adrianne doesn't know I have access to the new Netbook, or that my paws can even fit on the keys... won't she be surprised when she finds out I can read, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment