Monday, July 27, 2009

Taking a break

Wow! Who knew waxing Mom's muscle cars was such hard work! I think next time we will just watch. She thinks she might get to go to a show yet this summer. It would be the first one for the Mach 1 since she got the 428 CJ put back in it.

Well she can always hope she gets the time since it looks like dad will be going off to fight fires.






It has been so hot here that Ellie and I are going to get comfortable and chill for awhile. I know it looks like we find that easy but it just isn't the case. We take hours finding the perfect positions to make mom feel guilty if she moves and disturbs us like she did just prior by trimming our nails while we were sleeping. You can see that it totally fried us and we can't relax.



Mom also loves it when Ellie sleeps in this position since she tends to be a little flatulent at times. Teeeeheeeee!














Here is a picture of my family. Tater(left), Ellie (back) and me.
We all love our S-curve scratchers and take turns using them.


I have been teething for the last week and driving mom nutso. I will sure be glad when this is over and so will she. I think it may be awhile though.....


Glad to see all my kin sending in photos and updates. I sure enjoy it all. Although I envy some of the toys I see like JoJo's truck. Wow could I have some fun with that!


And then there is Harvey who continues to put a frown on Adrianne. NOT! Good job Harvey.


P.S. Happy birthday from all of us too!








No comments:

Post a Comment