Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hi all!



My name is Jericho and I am trying my first blog ever!

I am the red-spotted one using Ellie for a pillow.

I am hoping to get in touch with my siblings, Jo Jo, Murray, and Emmett. Also my cousins Arron ,Olivia, Jimmy, Howie and Terry. I know I have more out there that I have never talked with but have seen their pictures.

I am doing very well with my new family. I have my best buddy Ellie who is also an AJ kitten. She is older and an F3. Ellie is 15 months old today and came here to our new home back in February. I decided to follow her in June when I was 14 weeks old and have been here almost a month. There is one other who reigns supreme and is very old, well to me he is since he is nine. His name is Tater and he is a barn cat that my mom saved when he was only a couple days old and someone had bitten him and left him in her hay stack. Boy was he lucky mom found him when she did and that she knew what to do. I still give Tater the respect he deserves......for now!

Uh oh! Here comes mom and she needs to use the computer for payroll.

Hope to hear from you and see some pictures soon.

Jericho

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Jericho is going to be as large as I am before too long. And poor Ellie, relegated to being just a pillow for the Big Guy... I STILL don't see how Ellie sleeps with all four feet in the air. Adrianne swears she never did that here. I wouldn't know, I never got to meet her before she went home.

    But I am glad to see some of my siblings and cousins starting to blog. Have to keep up with size, you know. Adrianne thinks I'm going to be huge -- I think I already AM huge, but then Jason says Adrianne is a midget and comparing to her doesn't count!

    ReplyDelete